My Favorites

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Other Writing...

I don't just write fiction. I also write technical papers and aviation histories. Because the government can claim to own any writing done in your primary field of work and training, I wrote historical fiction and science fiction while I worked for them. When I retired from the Air Force, I began to write aviation history. My aviation histories are in a special section at www.wingsoverkansas.com, called "Military Aviation Adventures." They are all true, but the names have been changed to protect the guilty. Most of them are my own experiences. I also write an aviation blog. I make an entry every time I fly an aircraft (as the pilot and not as a passenger). You can reach the blog through www.wingsoverkansas.com and from www.ldalford.com and www.lionelalford.com. My technical writing is about aviation, aerospace engineering, cyberwar, and flight test. You can see the links from technical writing at www.ldalford.com. There is a whole bunch of other stuff I have written out on the web and a few pertinent articles on my website. In general, I don't self publish on the web, although, I am posting these blogs. Something new goes up nearly every day. If you friend me on FB, you will see my announcements when new pieces are published.

No comments:

Post a Comment