My Favorites

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My favorite: Fox...

The Fox's Honor is my favorite of my published science fiction novels. I recently reread it after getting a very positive private feedback from a fellow author. There were, of course, things I'd like to change in it, but overall, I was happy with the story and the novel. I hope the Ghost Chronicles eventually are published. The continuing story of this universe gets even better. The question Fox asks is the most interesting: what would a man do if his life was returned to him.


The fragile peace of the Human Galactic Empire hangs in the balance. Book Two, The Chronicles of the Dragon and the Fox Don't miss Book One, The End of Honor, or Book Three, A Season of Honor By L.D. Alford, the author of the suspense-thriller, Aegypt, Centurion, and The Second Mission It was a time of treachery and vengeance…of nobility and redemption…all because of love. Prince Devon Rathenberg, the Emperor’s Fox and chief of intelligence, has fallen in love with the Lady Tamar Falkeep—the third daughter of the least Duke in the Human Galactic Empire. But custom dictates they can never marry. Then the unthinkable happens. In the insurrection that threatens to tear apart the Human Galactic Empire, Devon designs a plan to reveal the Empire’s internal enemies. It’s a plan of desperation that, by design, will result in the ultimate sacrifice: his own death. But before he dies, Devon is determined to win the heart of Lady Tamar and declare his love.

http://www.thefoxshonor.com/

http://www.ldalford.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment